[3830] JARTS K4GMH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] JARTS K4GMH Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 16:03:04 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

   80:  134   304    38
   40:  421  1079    63
   20:  782  2155    82
   15:  282   788    54
   10:   25    56    16
-------------------------
Total: 1644  4382   273  Total Score = 1,108,646

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to the JARTS for sponsoring the Contest.  Thanks to all who were kind
enough to work me.

Bands: Where did 15 m go on Sunday?  Fifteen on Sat. was okay, similar to last
weekend.  However, the band hardly opened on Sunday.  From listening to other
stations, seemed to have more of a North/South path.  Ten meters had some
activity, but no European stations heard.  Twenty was as good as usual along
with 40 and 80 meters.

New power lines are being installed in the area.  There are some temporary
connections and when the wind blew they generated line noise, particularly when
the ant. was pointed at the temp. connections.  Fortunately, the temp.
connections are West of the QTH.

Seemed to be a number of guys my age, 71, but may just be my noticing that age
more than others:>)