[3830] JARTS K4FX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@k4fx.net
Subject: [3830] JARTS K4FX Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 17:21:12 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: K4FX
Operator(s): K4FX
Station: K4FX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Hamlet. NC
Operating Time (hrs): 24.5

   80:   18    36     7
   40:  207   458    41
   20:  203   534    63
   15:  167   472    52
   10:   41    86    18
-------------------------
Total:  636  1586   181  Total Score = 287,066

Club:

Comments:

Only worked about half of the 48 hours. It was interesting in that I finally put
up a single half square for 40 meters after reading about the antenna on VA7ST's
web site and hearing Bud sing its praises. Well it certainly is a very solid
antenna as Bud describes it. I don't think I have ever had 40 meters be my top
QSO producing band. But it was the top dog this weekend. A very outstanding
antenna. I will have one on 80 in the coming weeks.

Better conditions than what I have seen in recent contest. 10m was open most of
the weekend, only much of the time it was open, the rtty ops were elsewhere. I
had  a great time, just wish I could have operated little time.

Gear
Icom-756 Pro II
Ameritron AL-1500 (800w)
A4S @ 23m 20-15-10
Half-Square 40m
Inverted L for 160 thru tuner and OCF 80m