[3830] WAG KY5R SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAG KY5R SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 04:36:40 -0700
                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 1.38

   80:
   40:            6      6
   20:           55     24
   15:   7       90     22
   10:
----------------------------
Total:   7      151     52  Total Score = 24,648

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Great to hr the activity from Germany agn this year. Really nice to
have 15mtrs cooking though I got started fairly late on Sat. Good checkout
of new antennas for the high bands. Just wish 10mtrs had come in to play hr in
the" Heart of Dixie".  Worked on 160/80mtr beverage's during the day taking
breaks to work some Q's. TNX fer all who replied to my CQ's es CU in CQWW sn.

Tim, KY5R