[3830] NyQP W2LC MobileCW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2lc@twcny.rr.com
Subject: [3830] NyQP W2LC MobileCW QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 12:03:20 -0700
                    New York QSO Party

Call: W2LC
Operator(s): W2LC
Station: W2LC

Class: MobileCW QRP
QTH: Various
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

  160:    0     0       0
   80:    0     0       0
   40:   66     0       0
   20:   55     0       0
   15:    0     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
    2:    0     0       0
  222:    0     0       0
  432:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:  121     0       0  Mults = 43  Total Score = 10,406

Club:

Comments:

The earlier start time made for better conditions and more QSO's, but there was
a DX contesting on 20m that didn't help. Went from Onondaga County to Cayuga
back to Onondaga, Oswego, Jefferson, Lewis, back to Jefferson and finished in
St. Lawrence County, stopped in Potsdam NY for the Clarkson hockey at 7PM. I
didn't operate after that. Overall it went pretty well.

Equipment: FT-817 running about 4.5W to 40m and 20m ham sticks with a few
radials taped to the top of my van. So if I was weak now you know why.

73 Scott W2LC