[3830] TBDC N2ZN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2zn@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC N2ZN Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 09:11:11 -0700
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Warmup

Call: N2ZN
Operator(s): N2ZN
Station: N2ZN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Total:  QSOs = 126  Total Score = 285

Club: Rochester (NY) DX Association

Comments:

Nice to work this one, and to work so many familiar calls.  I am usually in the
midst of holiday travel when the "real" SP is run, so this was fun.  Did not
stay up for EU sunrise or my own SR and probably missed quite a bit.  Best DX
was F5IN.  I did hear S57DX before my sunset, but never heard him again.
Probably shouldn't have stopped for dinner at sunset!  Oops.

FT-1000 MP Mk 5
Alpha 76A run at 600w
Sloping vertical
560' beverages pointed NE, E, SE, S, W, and NW, switching done by Green Heron
wireless cable and GH Everyware software.

73, Ken N2ZN