[3830] TBDC K6CSL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC K6CSL Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 00:14:34 -0700
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Warmup

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA/CM97
Operating Time (hrs): 10.0

Total:  QSOs = 28  Total Score = 74

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was a 47% improvement over one year ago, but only a 12% improvement in
score. It is apparent I was not getting the distance point values. However my
experience has been that I clearly do better in the December event when the
band conditions are better and more stable. I was rather surprized at how quiet
160 was compared to this location usually. Apparently the rain cleaned up some
of PG&E'S equipment here in Riverbank. It did seem however that participation
was down and I heard almost none of the midwest big statons I usually hear. I
did call and apparently was heard by K8QKY in Anarbor, MI. He kept coming back
with parts of my call sign but just couldn't get it all. So 'till December
there's SS and CQ WW. Bert, K6CSL