[3830] CQWW SSB AB3CX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, AB3CX@ARRL.NET
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB AB3CX SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 16:52:11 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: AB3CX
Operator(s): AB3CX
Station: AB3CX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Cooperstown, NY
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:   11     3        2
   80:   82    15       43
   40:  159    20       66
   20:  271    25       87
   15:  326    25       88
   10:   81     7       15
------------------------------
Total:  930    95      300  Total Score = 1,022,260

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters & DXers

Comments:

The story will probably be the revival of 15 and 10 meter bands in the higher
lattitudes. It was a fun event again. I put in somewhat fewer hours than I had
planned to wotk on the new country property that will eventually become the new
contest QTH for me sometime in 2011. The limits of my in town station are
hopefully going to be a thing of the past, but will the op be up to the quality
of the new station next year?? Thanks to all the DXpeditioners for the QSOs that
make it a fun event.