[3830] CQWW SSB N4CU SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4cu@amsat.org
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N4CU SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 19:18:36 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4CU
Operator(s): N4CU
Station: N4CU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Holt, FL
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:   46    14       30
   40:   59    16       33
   20:  105    21       47
   15:  130    10       49
   10:   42     5       10
------------------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

First half serious try at a contest in about 10 years.  Heard the B7P on Sunday
morning about 6:30 calling with no answers.  By the time I got the antenna
turned he was gone.  Glad someone got him.  I did work ZL, VK, and JA.  I
Learned a lot about using N1MM. It was all search and pounce.  I will have a
long time to go before I beat 20 per hour.   I'm not that hot on CW but hope to
give it a try