[3830] CQWW SSB N2FF SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ff@optonline.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N2FF SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 05:35:53 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: East Williston,NY
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:   10     5        5
   80:   16     5        5
   40:   21     8       19
   20:  209    27       83
   15:  202    24       86
   10:   64     7       18
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

As a low power assisted addict I was very happy to see the CQ Contest Committee
create seperate categories for High, Low and QRP assisted.  Finally we assisted
guys get treated just like the unassisted lads.  Nore more second class
citizenship.  Now I can see where I stand with the other low power assisted
lads.  I already know it will not be in the top ten. But it is nice to know
where you fit in.

I had hoped the ten would be open to EU but....  Fifteen was in pretty good
shape and provided as many multipliers as 20 - with three more countries but
three less zones.  So it was a draw, amost.  There were 13 more QSOs on 20
but that was really because 15 died earlier.  Conditions were noisy both days
but I think day one had more noise or perhaps I just beacme use to it.
It was nice to see so many LUs on ten in the afternoon both days.

Sunday started slow on 20 and 15 as many stations did not hear my 100 watts
Perhaps next year the SFI will be above 100.  Is the tea party working on that?