[3830] CQWW SSB OL7M(OK2ZAW) SOSB(A)/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, honza@ok2zaw.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OL7M(OK2ZAW) SOSB(A)/80 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 09:21:48 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OL7M
Operator(s): OK2ZAW
Station: OL7M

Class: SOSB(A)/80 HP
QTH: Solnice
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:
   80: 2231    25      109
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2231    25      109  Total Score = 391,414

Club:

Comments:

Thanks everyone for QSO!
Nice contest, again on 80m after two years. After successful testing 4el wire
yagi during the CQ WW RTTY we built 6el OWA design wire yagi @ 25m with 55m
boom. Thanks a lot Milan OK1VWK for his support and simulations. I made 198 USA
and 29 VE. As the second antenna I used downfallen vertical for 160m, it is
about 21m vertical and 120 radials, each 40m long. As RX antennas we made 6
beverages. I really enjoye sunday morning during the sun-rise! I had nice
pile-up NA stations, 2 LUs, 4 PYs, XE... Which morning is better? :)  Sunday
afternoon window had got great opening to JA and VK. I made a few JAs with S9
signals, the same VK4KW.
I am missing TI as zone 7, VK6 zone 29, usually easy zone 19, ZS, GU and 9H.. I
heard another 8 dxccs but I missed them thanks my mistake! I hope to be more
careful next year :)

I would like to thanks: Ondra OK1CDJ, Pavel OK1MU, Vlada OK1CW, Franta OK1DF,
Slavek OK1CU, Dan OK1HRA, Zdeno OK2ZW and others! Nice contest. see you next
year in CQWW SSB 2011.