[3830] CQWW SSB VY2LI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VY2LI SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 09:48:06 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

  160:    3     2        2
   80:  209    15       36
   40:  278    19       53
   20:  614    17       58
   15:  642    14       63
   10:    9     6        7
------------------------------

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Yes,it's torture but in a good way! With the exception of an hour out of the
gate,never got started until abt.10:30Z on Sat.So the pressure was on to try
and up my personal best in the same category (1.28K) and collect that beer from
MCC#1 (the Hallo-weenies).Acheived the first goal, but will have to wait and see
on the beer!

Congrats! to VE4EAR on a fine score from the mid-west.Not too many freq.battles
and lots of nice DX.80 didn't work for me and my 160 L just doesn't seem to cut
it.Picked up my usual 4 mults-2 ctys,2 zns.Thanks to the organizers at CQ for a
test which I have been playing in since 1982.

Hope we got into your log.73,Bill

EQUIPMENT:
FT-990,SB-220(no 160)
Wilson SY-1 Tri-bander,rotatable 40DP @70'
N1MM,Rigblaster,(1 macro--it was a lifesaver)