[3830] CQWW SSB N6EE SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ronl@toto.csustan.edu
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N6EE SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 09:54:44 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N6EE
Operator(s): N6EE
Station: N6EE

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: USA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:    5     5        5
   40:   15     5        5
   20:   44    10       20
   15:   64    21       36
   10:    3     2        2
------------------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Now THAT was fun!

Operated my home station in Turlock, California via remote control over the
Internet.  All radio equipment and antennas were located at my home in Turlock;
used only a notebook computer and microphone in New Jersey.
Latency was minimal, but still led to some awkwardness - my apologies and
thanks to all the ops who put up with the "pregnant pauses".
Home station:
Elecraft K3 100W
SteppIR DB18E at 45 ft. (3L 10, 15, 20M), 2L 40M
80M Vee
Software:
TightVNC (remote control of home computer)
Skype (2 way audio)
DX Keeper (control K3 + SteppIR)
Writelog (contest log + rotor control)

Thanks for the Q's.  See you in Sweepstakes CW - again via remote control (wish
me luck, I'm going to need it. )
73,
Ron N6EE