[3830] CQWW SSB VA7FC SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, langeler@shaw.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VA7FC SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 10:32:15 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VA7FC
Operator(s): VA7FC
Station: VA7FC

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: COURTENAYB.C.
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:   35     5        4
   80:  211    16       16
   40:  157    20       28
   20: 1077    34       92
   15:  685    26       68
   10:  103     8       16
------------------------------

Club: ORCA DX AND CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

First off thank you to all the stations that called me, It felt as though I
spoke to almost all of the Ham population of the U.S.A but I am sure there are
many more ... The stations I did speak to were A-1 operators and it was a real
pleasure to work them in a pile up situation ...Thank you ...
This year I was invited to be on a Team by the contest club that I am a member
of. The Team is called TEAM ORCA with VA7ST Bud, VC3X Dave (VE7VR),
VA7BEC Rebecca, and VE7XF Ralph (15M), and me. They all did fantastic and it
was great to be a member of this great team ....
It was great to see 10 meters alot better than last year
And was impressed while talking to my friends in the U.S.A in a pile up I had
over half a dozen calls from South African hams on 15 meters !!
20 meters was very busy and crowded as always but produced the most
contacts,countries and zones ...was suprised on 20 meters when a JT1 from
Mongolia called me while working Japan ..thanks ..

40 meters from my city lot was hard to get anything going and seem worse this
year ...propagation ??? Did work a couple new ones on 80 meters and a VP5 on
160 meters...

I love this Contest and thank you CQ magazine !!

Cheers 73s

Perry