[3830] CQWW SSB VE7SV M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve7sv@shaw.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE7SV M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 13:24:11 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE7SV
Operator(s): VE7AG,VE7AHA,VE7CC,VE7DZO,VE7SV
Station: VE7SV

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Chilliwack,BC
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   85     6        5
   80:  783    28       57
   40: 1045    33       82
   20: 2112    37      132
   15: 1084    29      101
   10:   62     8       13
------------------------------

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Thanks to the many stations who called and added to our fun weekend and a
special thank you to all of our team who worked hard to repair the station
after losing a tower and all it's antennas last winter.

It was a great weekend with conditions much improved but 10m continues to be
poor here in the Pacific North West...maybe next year. Friday night was poor on
the low bands with DX CQ'ing and not hearing us. Saturday night was much
improved. Some 80 meter LP to Europe on Sunday am was a major highlight. 15m
was a pleasant surprise with better conditions than we have experienced in
several years
We are already excited about WW CW...see you then.