[3830] CQWW SSB LP1H(@LU5HM) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu5dx@lucg.com.ar
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB LP1H(@LU5HM) M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 18:06:36 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LP1H
Operator(s): LU5HM, LU7HE, LU2NI, LU3HY, LU5FF, LU4FPZ, LU5DX
Station: LU5HM

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Córdoba
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    7     4        5
   80:  191    27       40
   40:  393    29       68
   20: 2180    38      138
   15: 4061    35      135
   10: 1762    26       93
------------------------------

Club: LU Contest Group

Comments:

Thank you all so much for the Qs.
Deep heart Thanks to Ramón LU5HM, Ramuco LU7HE and Mónica for their
hospitality, support and friendship.
We enjoyed a great weekend with friends and despite Murphy's visits throughout
the weekend we managed to achieve our goal for this year's contest.
Lost the 40 M yagi the first night (SWR was suddelnly sky rocket) so it really
hurt the the QSO total and mults on that band. We had to stop the 40 m
operation completely.
We enjoyed several BBQs throughout the weekend and chated with Javi LU7HH/W3.
Propagation was hmmm. Just about the same as during last year's contest.

Best 73 to all.

The team LP1H
LU5HM, LU7HE, LU2NI, LU7HH/W3, LU3HY, LU5FF, LU4FF, LU5DX