[3830] CQWW SSB OH0K(OH4XX) SOSB(A)/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OH0K(OH4XX) SOSB(A)/80 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 09:54:19 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OH0K
Operator(s): OH4XX
Station: OH0K

Class: SOSB(A)/80 HP
QTH: Geta
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:
   80: 1234    18       77
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1234    18       77  Total Score = 135,375

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

This contest did not go exactly as planned however had my fun anyways.

Worked quite a long day at Friday and got station in working condition just
about 2 hours prior the contest start. Due long and exahausting day decided to
have rest.. which took 5 hours ---> Started contest almost 3 hours late so my
focus was a bit lost during the whole contest (obv. missing the start hit the
result too) Teemu at SM0W did outstanding score and could hear him working NA
stations which I could not hear a whisper.

The station location at Geta is just amazing ,its a pity I could not utilize
all its benfits at this time.

Thanks to Jukka OH6Li and J-P OH6RX for opportunity.

equipment:

FT1000MP + 1,5 KW amp
Inv-v@ 35m, 3* half-sloper
N1MM