[3830] CQWW SSB OH0B(OH2UA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh2ua@oh2u.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OH0B(OH2UA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 01:34:28 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OH0B
Operator(s): OH2UA
Station: OH0B

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 46
Radios: SO2R

  160:  481    16       66
   80:  714    24       89
   40: 1047    29      101
   20: 1707    32      107
   15: 1173    31
   10:  134    14       51
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

I had a long write-up about the contest and my feelings after it, but decided it
would be too sad reading after such a great event like CQWW. So as you may
guess, I'm not happy with my score and effort.

Congrats to Jeff for new EU record with outstanding score! Also congratulations
to Tonno (@403A), Marko (@OH8X) and many others for great scores! And thanks to
OH2BH, OH2PM & OH2TA for letting me to operate from OH0 station. Last but not
least thanks' to every one of those 3846 different station that made their way
to my log.