[3830] CQWW SSB JA1XMS SOSB/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, makoto@ki.nu
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB JA1XMS SOSB/40 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 05:55:46 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: JA1XMS
Operator(s): JA1XMS
Station: JA1XMS

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

  160:
   80:
   40:  183    31       56
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

The off-season Typhoon was aiming to Center part of Japan.
The weather forecast was warning there might be strong wind
till 2200JST which is 13Z.  My antenna was staying about 30ft
in the air at that time.  Fortunately Typhoon did go thru far
south of Japan.

  After 13Z of Saturday, I drove up it to about 100ft. It
seems to me the condition was great. The EU stn coming very
early at that time, meaning winter season ?

 All the QSO made by S & P. with only one exception :-)
 I  took so many sleep and N1MM tells my Total time was 13.5 hrs.

Thanks for QSO with me, and see you again at CW weekend.