[3830] NCCC Sprint K6CSL LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6CSL LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 05:00:00 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - November 5

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 0:20

  160:   0     0
   80:   0     0
   40:   3     3
   20:   0     0
   15:   0     0
   10:   0     0
-------------------
Total:   3     3  Total Score = 18

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I had just finished the QRP Fox Hunt and heard K8MM calling CQ SS on 40M and
remembered the SS rehearsal drill this evening. I tried calling him QRP with no
success. By the time I increased to full power(100W) K8MM had left the
frequency. However I very quickly worked AC0DS, K4GMH and W8CAR. By then I
heard no more caller and tried a couple of CQ's with no answers so I guessed
everyone had moved to 80M. I'll try to catch the drill tomorrow evening.
Otherwise I'll hopefully be working many of you over the weekend. Bert, K6CSL