[3830] CQWW SSB HI3TEJ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hi3tej@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB HI3TEJ SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 14:17:28 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: HI3TEJ
Operator(s): HI3TEJ
Station: HI3TEJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Puerto Plata
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:  143    10       19
   80:  442    17       52
   40:  575    19       67
   20: 1269    27       85
   15: 2731    28       90
   10:  305    10       14
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Tnxs God for this great contest and all of you guys that  maked it possible.
This contest got a special dedication to my good and excellent brother and
friend  Dennis K7BV,  praying  to God for your recovery hermano.

My goals for this contest 5.2 K qsos and 5.5 millions, I'm glad I did it,

Very bad contest start but 80 meter surprised me after I replace my 1/4
vertical for a  better antenna. Nice pile up run on all band even on 10 meter
(Spots all coming back). I'm really sorry ab 8P5A situation ab the Tomas
Hurricane but hope he can get a better one.

Amazing propa on 20 and 15 special to Asia my litle 20 meter 3 ele Homebrew
pistol antena performs perfect to that patch; Almost 75 percent of the 10 meter
band QSO's been make with a 5/8 W vertical antenna.

On 2nd night I went to bed very early and there is a price to pay and I just
payed, been awaked for more than 38 hours and 1 day left even I do not like it
is the best for me.
I wish to learn the formula from the big ones to stay awake for longer time but
still looking for it. Here at CQ zone 08 and 2 peats we must play as much as we
can for EU pile up but EU on 20 crowed band is an utopy but HERE WE are, Most
of the time the results is a chronicle of an announced death but even with that
we keep faith that some day we can make it.

My special welcome and congrats to a  new dominican contester HI3FVA AT HI3CC
PLACE INCREIBLE MUCHACHO SIGUE ASI WELL DONE

AFTER TRYING THE RIGBLASTER PRO DUO AND THE DX DOUBLER, I RECOMEND YOU THE DX
DOUBLER, IS A PITY AFTER A BIG MONEY IN A INTERFACE, RIGBLASTER SUPPORT IS
TERRIBLE ALSO DO NOT HAVE AUTO RADIO SWITCH AS IN THE DX DOUBLER, AND NOT
TELLING ANYTHING AB CW AND FSK  OPERATION, NICE BODY BUT VERY BAD ENGINE
INSIDE.

73'S
Ted, HI3TEJ

Radios:
 FT950-FT2000
 4 l STEPPIR
 3l 20 hb ANTENNA
 SHUNT FED TOWER 160
 TED WS SPECIAL  ON 80
 DX DOUBLER SO2R

CU  in next pile and blessing from the Pile Up piggy paradise