[3830] SS CW W7WHY SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W7WHY SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 16:17:01 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Coos Bay, OR
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   54
   40:  107
   20:  280
   15:   28
   10:    1
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Really went after the sweep this year but missed it by 2.  I can see missing
VY1, by Nebraska? Geesh.  Saw a W0 spotted twice Sunday but he was never there
when I went to check.  Heard VY1EI on 15 before church, but with a monster
pileup.  Never heard or saw them spotted after I got home.

Did about 99% S&P, looking for mults, except for the last hour where I ran on
14.073.

This is one of my favorite contests.  Lots of activity and the bands were in
good shape and quiet this year.

N1MM Logger really make this a easy to operate contest.  No matter which way
you put the information in the logger window, it puts it in the log correctly.
Amazing!!!

73 and thanks for the Q's.
Tom W7WHY

Radio 1   TS-450SAT + SB-200 ~400 watts.
Radio 2   TS-450SAT

80 meter dipole, 80 meter vertical, 40 meter dipole and vertical, 20 meter
homerew 2 el yage, 100 foot zepp.

N1MM Logger 10.10.2