[3830] SS CW K6LL SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ll@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K6LL SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 18:45:16 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K6LL
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K6LL

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  238
   40:  466
   20:  526
   15:   80
   10:
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

It's a totally different contest when a CW Skimmer network is available. There
were lots of call sign errors in the skimmer spots (I must have seen WX0BSS a
thousand times).  I think it will get better with time.  I didn't make even one
classic S&P contact where I tuned the band and found the station by myself.  It
was all point and click.

It was interesting.

It was nice to see the regulars, and some newbies too.  Thanks for all the
QSO's.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

.