[3830] SS CW WF7T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brad.wf7t@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WF7T Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 19:43:15 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:    0
   80:  219
   40:  249
   20:   87
   15:   28
   10:    0
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Fewer Qs than last year but my first ever sweep.  Hoping it holds after log
checking. 100K point threshold still eludes me.  A couple of
should-have-would-haves:  Wished I had some gain pointing West, wished I had
more 40M antennas, knowing I missed an good hour on 40M Sunday but enjoyed the
walk with my wife more. I am generally happy with the outcome.

First contest since my XYL relegated me back to the basement. Spiders aside,
not so bad with the oil-filled heater under the desk...I belong here.  Ran out
of time to hook up the second rig as I had hoped, however.

High notes:
* Stumbling across VY1EI and VO1TA on 15M loud on Sunday morning.
* KA3DRR sounding loud handing out SB (with W6TK for insurance)
* N5AN in LA to complete the sweep.
* K1PAD on 14066 his NR 666 his check 60. Spooky.
* Fun hour-long run on 80M
* Lots of good notes for my shack notebook.
* Nice to hear so many familiar calls
* Nice to hear so many unfamiliar calls!

Awesome Ops, I appreciate your patience and thank you for letting me learn from
you.

73 Brad WF7T

---

Icom IC-7600 @ 100W