[3830] SS CW K2QO Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, msadams60@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K2QO Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 20:10:44 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K2QO
Operator(s): K2QO
Station: K2QO

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:
   80:  105
   40:  107
   20:   48
   15:   64
   10:    2
------------

Club: Western NY DX Association

Comments:

As an avid QRPer who has entered the CW SS many times, I finally achieved my
main goal, the QRP CLEAN SWEEP.  I needed VE2 to get the sweep and with 3 hours
to go, I took up position calling CQ QC PSE SS on 80M. Someone dropped in a DN 2
and I wondered, could it be? I turned the VFO and shazaam,  the sweep.

Spending so much time looking for the final 10 sections really ripped the snot
out of the score, but it was worth it, finally.

73,
Mark K2QO