[3830] SS CW K0VBU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0vbu@k0vbu.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0VBU Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 21:30:15 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0VBU
Operator(s): K0VBU
Station: K0VBU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  318
   40:  270
   20:  179
   15:   81
   10:
------------

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Many thanks to K0OU and K0VXU for spending Thursday and Friday repairing and
replacing the rotator for my 31 year old TH6DXX. Nice to be able to rotate it
again! After several visits by Murphy, there was not much time for rest before
the contest...

Struggled a bit at the beginning of the ocntest trying to get used to the new
IC-7600, and my change to N1MM Logger. Pilot errors led to some low rates
Saturday afternoon. Nothing heard on ten meters, and fifteen and twenty seemed
to close early. Low bands were great, especially 80 meters, and I only used a
G5RV at 20 feet. Went to bed Sunday morning lacking only NT and NL. Found VY1EI
early Sunday afteroon, but never heard a peep from NL all weekend! Lots of
activity from AK, PAC, VI and MAR this year...and it seemed like every other 5
was in AR for a change!

Thanks for all the Q's! Its always great to hear everyone....CW SS is my
favorite, hands down!! 73 - -  Bill, K0VBU