[3830] SS CW K1RX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mpridesti@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K1RX Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 04:07:54 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K1RX
Operator(s): K1RX
Station: K1RX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: W1
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  273
   40:  739
   20:  229
   15:   98
   10:    5
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Good time again, first objective was to see if the new 40 M beam was worthy for
a domestic contest - it was!

Really great CW ops out there and really appreciated working most of them.
Thought I was going to only play 80 thru 15 but did a quick check on Sunday and
found a few new guys there.

Missed not having my multi-op buddy, Mark, KF1V - we could have been a
contender for the M category!  Good luck in DC OM.

Hope to have a guest op for SSB SS - a new young contester, W1SKB as I will sit
that one out.

Had 79 sections when I went to bed, found the last one within an hour of
starting the Sunday morning run.  That took all the pressure off to be on the
hunt all day Sunday. So it was just work the boys (and girls) at a nice pace.
Took the obligatory 5 hour sleep break then two 1/2 hour breaks (lunch and the
final few minutes of the Pat's game - ouch!) Congrats to our W8 fans!

Thanks everyone for a nice weekend!

73, Mark, K1RX