[3830] SS CW K7LAZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7LAZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 05:35:31 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K7LAZ
Operator(s): K7LAZ
Station: K7LAZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 15 HRS

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  179
   20:  219
   15:  111
   10:    0
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

I thought I would try to stay in the chair,,,,the shop freezer full of frozen
goodies went out sometime maybe thursday or friday and was discovered by the
XYL thinking I had blown a fuse or had been up to some wiring antics...NOT SO.

Cut my time short as her fuse about blew. How's that for non sweep excuse?

Started out with a nice run on 15 LP and then went to KW Alley on 20 and gave
up on LP. No ant on 80 hurt a bit too.

GeeZ to miss SC who would have thought my S&P Sweep would turn into a salvage
some fun and make a couple of nice runs on 20 and 40.

Off shopping for appliances now so I can earn my kitchen pass for CQ WW CW.

Thanks for all the fills and great qso's.

HARRY K7LAZ

BTW K6VVA has a great soap box for back pain,,,,,chair time counts