[3830] SS CW N4ZZ SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4zz@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N4ZZ SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 08:06:25 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N4ZZ
Operator(s): N4ZZ
Station: N4ZZ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 23:51
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  664
   40:  389
   20:  172
   15:    6
   10:
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

80 meters was great here or I was not on the right band!  Worked vy0ja on 15
meters as my last section Sunday morning.  All the other sections had the first
11 hours mostly on 80 meters.  Even kl7, kh6, VI, and PR on 80 meters.  I think
one could run up a fair score with a 80 meter dipole from here this year.
Thanks everyone for working me and CU in the next one.

73 de n4zz