[3830] SS CW NI6T SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, garry@ni6t.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NI6T SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 17:00:29 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NI6T
Operator(s): NI6T
Station: NI6T

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 7:23

------------
  160:
   80:   78
   40:   93
   20:  241
   15:   46
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Social obligations limited participation this time-I was fortunate to put in
7.24 hours (1 at the start on 15, the rest at the end).I kissed but could not
capture a sweep, as follows. My last three were NE, MB and CT. I found W1XX in
CT on 3556 at 0203Z and got one call--at the precise moment he quit for the
evening--poof/gone! In fact, I took his run frequency. K0NE called me at 0235
and KE0Z/VE4 at 0251; I guess that is as close as one gets to a sweep without
getting it. So it goes.