[3830] SS CW K4GM(@NR4M) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gm@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K4GM(@NR4M) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 05:26:26 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K4GM
Operator(s): K4GM
Station: NR4M

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
  160:    0
   80:  202
   40:  293
   20:  186
   15:   22
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had a great time operating as a single op. Usually operate from NR4M as multi.
Earliest clean sweep ever with VY0JA calling me at 10:10 am on Sunday as I was
having what seemed like my tenth cup of morning coffee.  Major BIC issue on my
end but still managed 17 hours with lots of short breaks to walk around the
farm with the two Labs, fix fresh pot of coffee, walk the Labs, fix fresh pot
of coffee, walk the Labs, fix fresh pot of coffee, etc. Not at all a serious
effort but a very enjoyable one.  My thanks to Steve NR4M for use of his
outstanding setup.