[3830] SS CW KV8Q Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW KV8Q Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 16:55:05 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  527
   40:  211
   20:  153
   15:   15
   10:    0
------------

Club: Delaware ARA (Ohio)

Comments:

Finally - a sweep.  Not much happening on 15 but I got VY1EI there
around around 2000UTC and that made it well worth it.  80 meters was
the money band for me.  Had a couple of real good runs there - at
least for me.  I tried two radios this year; but, that is going to
take lots of practice for this old man.  It was great to bump into old
friends once again.  It was also great to work a bunch of new hams.  I
had over thirty checks with numbers since 2000.  Thanks for all of the
Q's and I'll be looking for you all again next year.