[3830] SS CW K3MM SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3mm@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K3MM SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 21:15:32 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K3MM
Operator(s): K3MM
Station: K3MM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 18.5
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  719
   40:  124
   20:  233
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

What a difference the skimmer makes!  After a lackluster first hour of CQing and
working an occasional spot, I decided to see what I could do just working
skimmer spots.  Definitely the right move.  I knew I was doing OK when I worked
K6LL after 10 hours and we gave each other the exact same number!

Unfortunately, with my wife recovering from getting a new knee, I was elected
to transport my daughter to a horse trial on Sunday...not that there's anything
wrong with that!  We both had our fun, but not 24 hrs worth.  When I got back on
the air in the evening, I was so exhausted I couldnt concentrate anymore and had
to call it quits after 18.5 hrs of operating time.  However, I made a nice chunk
of points for PVRC.  Another horse show on SS phone weekend, but it's Saturday
and should be done in plenty of time for the start....if I can stay awake!

73, Ty K3MM