[3830] JIDX SSB K9YC SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9yc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] JIDX SSB K9YC SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 11:30:48 -0800
                    JIDX Contest, Phone

Call: K9YC
Operator(s): K9YC
Station: K9YC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 7.75

   80:   19    16
   40:  121    37
   20:   37    19
   15:  142    41
   10:   82    32
-------------------
Total:  401   145  Total Score = 72,790

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was another effort that started out casual and got more serious as time
went by. I skipped Friday night and started Saturday afternoon on 15M. Caught
the 10M opening, worked 20M a bit, and when 20M died (it never was very good),
went out to dinner with the XYL. Crashed right after dinner, and awoke after 1
am (0900Z) to work 40M and 80M until the contest ended at 5 am. N1MM's
multiplier window says that I worked 45 different sections (prefectures).

The realignment of broadcasters on 40M has made that band a LOT more fun. Many
thanks to K1XX and the other IARU hams for for their decades-long efforts to
pull this off.

73, Jim K9YC