[3830] WAE RTTY K2DSL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, david@levinecentral.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY K2DSL Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 17:23:38 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K2DSL
Operator(s): K2DSL
Station: K2DSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Waldwick, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   80:   82   82     0    56
   40:   52   52     0    81
   20:  107  187    80    96
   15:   58  188   130    68
   10:    6   16    10     8
------------------------------
Total:  305  525   220   309  Total Score = 162,225

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

Finally recovering from pneumonia. Had a lot of fun and enjoy the QTCs. Probably
should have worked the contest on Sunday instead of heading to the Giants game
and watch them give the game to the Cowboys.

Nice to work some stations on 10m including a batch of QTCs. 15m was easier to
work without overlapping stations and active early on Sunday when I was on.
Didn't stay up late or get up early. Great job with the non-NA ops
sending/receiving QTCs. I think all but 2 I asked were willing to send/receive.

Great fun - can't wait for until next years event. All on wire antennas (dipole
for 10, 15 & 20 and G5RV for 40 & 80m) and 100w with my Kenwood TS-2000.