[3830] WAE RTTY KS0M Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY KS0M Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 18:59:17 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KS0M
Operator(s): KS0M
Station: KS0M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   28   28     0    52
   40:   84   84     0    81
   20:  108  108    90    84
   15:   31   31    30    46
   10:    0    0     0     0
------------------------------
Total:  251  251   120   263  Total Score = 97,573

Club:

Comments:

With my beam locked in place pointing East, I did not get much use out of it and
had to use my 6-BTV vertical for most of my contacts. I was surprised how well
it worked. It was stressful to see calls on my screen that could not hear me
calling them. The vertical just does not get out too well with the 90 watts I
had to use. I could not go to High power as my amp blew the finals three weeks
ago. No rotor, no amp so it was back to basics. It was FUN. Once I learned to
manage the QTC's two years ago, it made this contest a lot more fun and sure
helped my score.