[3830] WAE RTTY VA7KO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va7ko@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY VA7KO Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 22:59:23 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VA7KO
Operator(s): VA7KO
Station: VA7KO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 28

   80:   86   86     0    72
   40:  209  209    40   120
   20:  382  382   400   152
   15:  190  190   190    92
   10:   61   61    10    38
------------------------------
Total:  928  928   640   474  Total Score = 743,232

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

RYRYRYRY

Had a great nap after finishing WAE and got up now. Very tired. Major red eye
because I had to use an old pair of glasses. The XY scope started to look like
a Heathkit logo.

Friday night, 40m and 80m conditions were not good for me so I decided to take
first off time and get up early to enjoy some S&P and light sweeping of JA
stations. But QTC was very difficult. Kept checking for NA-east and SA ops on
20m and 15m but they were already enjoying Qs with EU stations. With daylight
approaching at my QTH, I turned my attention to EU for some Qs. Not as many as
I was hoping for. The highlight of this contest for me was a 10m run with SA
ops at noon. The DX gods and my kitchen witch -- hung from my shack ceiling for
good luck -- were smiling on me. I realized 10m Qs are very important. Enjoyed
WAE-RY very much. Thanks to all the ops worked over the weekend.

Catch you later. 73,
Koji