[3830] SS CW K0HC(W0BH) School Club HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0HC(W0BH) School Club HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 21:45:48 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0HC
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: K0HC

Class: School Club HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    3
   80:  447
   40:  390
   20:  207
   15:   70
   10:
------------

Club: Hesston College ARC

Comments:

Sorry for the very late post (SSB Sweeps is tomorrow!).  My busiest semester
ever at Hesston College.

I knew going in I couldn't operate the entire 24 hours because of a Sunday
commitment, but I gave it my best shot.  I had to take off-time during some
peak hours as well, but that didn't stop me from having fun!  The bands were in
excellent shape and our earliest sweep ever came at 0725Z from K7OX in EWA.

Welcome W6YX to the School category and congratulations on an excellent run.
For some reason, we missed W1MX (MIT) and Becky, but enjoyed reading her post.
Other schools worked were W4UAL and N9UC.

The past several months, we've been training our SSB Sweeps team which this
year will include both Air Traffic Control and Aviation students.  They're
really looking forward to working all of you and hope to find many schools on
as well.  They won't have long to wait!

73, Bob, w0bh
trustee, k0hc
Hesston College ARC