[3830] SS SSB K6ST SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6st@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K6ST SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 18:50:18 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K6ST
Operator(s): K6ST
Station: K6ST

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SV
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:   69
   40:  247
   20:   84
   15:  181
   10:    2
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Murphy came by.   Started with hearing about an ill relative passing
away. Saturday night I had a 20 over 9 noise level on all bands for a
couple of hours.  My laptop Saturday night had the blue screen of death
and was able to recover after safe mode reboot.

Next my laptop Sunday took an unexpected shutdown, when I brought it
back up, the avg virus software was corrupt so I had to uninstall,
reboot, and install again.

Seems like maybe murphy is done.

73, Barry