[3830] SS SSB K0VXU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0vxu@kc.rr.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K0VXU Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 19:23:34 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 11.3

------------
  160:
   80:  484
   40:   35
   20:  241
   15:   76
   10:
------------

Club: KANSAS CITY CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

Limited op time due to family events surrounding upcoming holidays, but had a
great time gathering mults and making a few QSOs.  Several familiar contesters
were heard giving it a go.  Missed PR and WTX.  I actually heard VE4EAR work
N5RZ on 20 meters when I needed both and got neither!  Somehow I let WTX slip
by.  Since I can't participate in the full 24 hour period, it is always a
challenge to get a sweep.  Most of my op time was on 80 meters which doesn't
always offer up mults such as NT or PR.  I did manage to find NP2B on 80 this
time around.

As usual great fun.  Maybe next year I will have a DVR to save the
voice....with a CK of 59, I'm not getting any younger.

Thanks to everyone for all of the QSOs and see you next year.

73,
Russ - K0VXU