[3830] SS SSB K0OU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K0OU Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 19:41:40 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:
   80:  251
   40:  265
   20:  122
   15:  121
   10:
------------

Club: KC Contest Club

Comments:

That was absolutely brutal. Conditions were really not bad but low power just
doesn't cut it. I hope I don't have to do that again. I went to bed at 09:00z
with 77 mults lacking VO1, VE2, and KP4 all to the east. Found VO1TA at 12:16
on 40m, NR4G at 13:18 on 20m, and finally VE2XAA at 15:08 on 20. That was fun
with no spotting help. Nice to know you can do it just tuning the bands. Worked
4 VE8/VY1 stations, 8 KL7's, and 2 KH6's- that is some kind of record. No Q
power stations at all on Saturday, then just a few on Sunday. Quess the QRP
guys don't do SSB. Hopefully next year we will be back to going all out without
getting into the neighbor's TV. TNX for the Q's - 73 de K0OU Steve in MO