[3830] SS SSB K3MJW Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K3MJW Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 20:19:55 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K3MJW
Operator(s): K3RWN,AB3LS,KB3TTR, AB3ER,WC3O,WB3BUW,KB3EYY,KB3OMB
Station: K3MJW

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: WPA
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:    0
   80:  262
   40:  247
   20:  137
   15:   75
   10:    0

Club: SKYVIEW RADIO SOCIETY

Comments:

This is the first time we participated in the SS from the club.  We got the
sweep and had a great time operating.  Our new 160 dipole at 120 ft worked
great on 80M.  WC3O fixed some problems with our Tribander prior to the start
of the contest.  We learned alot and I am sure next year will be even better.