[3830] SS SSB K6SU(@W6YX) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rebar@hamilton.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K6SU(@W6YX) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 10:14:44 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K6SU
Operator(s): N6CCH K6YRU N6EWS K2YY
Station: W6YX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: STANFORD, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:   12
   40:  333
   20:  423
   15:  258
   10:  101
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Equipment: K3/100 #3680, Alpha 78, Compaq nc8000 w/Writelog 10.82A, various club
antennas

Always a fun contest.
We again hosted some guest operators who are new to contesting and had a great
time at it.
The bands played well for us as well as sharing the station antennas with the
W6YX school club operation.
We did not enjoy the rain static from the weather that moved through the area
on Saturday night, but made the best of it utilizing the beverages as much as
possible.
10 meters opened nicely on Sunday and as one may see and we missed many
contacts on 75 meters, but we probably made up for this deficit on the higher
bands.
Thanks for all the spots and Qs across the nation.
Thanks to the Stanford amateur radio club for the use of their facility.