[3830] SS SSB N4PN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N4PN Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 11:28:17 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MACON, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  498
   40:  343
   20:  307
   15:  123
   10:   15
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Lots of fun once again...but, as K7ZSD said on Sunday afternoon
it's HP from now on....I think I've had it with LP but always
associated SS with LP...Must have moved 200 times...understand
the HP stations can't hear me (I hear them) and move right on
top...oh well, as they say, there's next year...

Thanks Pedro, NP4A for mult #79 and 555 Q's into contest got
VO1TA for the sweep....later worked VO1KVT on 15m...
Thought ND would be a problem, as heard KC0W/m at the opening
bell on 15m but gave up as pile too big....later got N7GF and
several others...

My off six hours was planned as attended relatives 50th
anniversary dinner near Atlanta....so operated one hour and
then off six on Saturday afternoon....felt a little strange
but the last few hours were still productive on 80m and not
much QRM...

Thanks to all and sorry had a few calls but could never get
the exchange..

FT1000MP - 140w
TH-5
Alpha-Delta 80/40