[3830] RSGB 160 CW VE3CUI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gswynar@durham.net
Subject: [3830] RSGB 160 CW VE3CUI HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 06:21:19 -0800
                    RSGB 1.8 MHz Contest, CW - November

Call: VE3CUI
Operator(s): VE3CUI
Station: VE3CUI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ontario, Canada
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Total:  QSOs = 8  Total Score = 59

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I realize that the timing & nature of this bi-annual event is geared for the
benefit of "G" stations, it's still fun to try & give out a new multiplier to
the boys back 'over 'ome. It was a pleasant surprise to hear the many North
American participants that I did this year: maybe my "pre-test advertising" on
the different on-line Reflectors helped raise awareness of the contest with
guys on the this side of the Atlantic. Only time (and the results!) will
tell...!