[3830] CQWW CW SV5DKL SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW SV5DKL SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 11:07:07 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: SV5DKL
Operator(s): SV5DKL
Station: SV5DKL

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Rhodes Isl. - EU001
Operating Time (hrs): 21:54

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:    0     0        0
   20:    0     0        0
   15: 1078    37      139
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------
Total: 1078    37      139  Total Score = 364,848

Club:

Comments:

Previous record of SV0CT/SV5 at SOSB15/HP held from 1983 is history !!
Missed zones 1, 12 and 31.
I never heard Alaska (Z1) anywhere SP or LP, Chile (Z12) was barely audible
during my grayline and I kept calling for about 30' , and KH7X (Z31) worked EU
only on Saturday morning, while I was on a running pace. On Sunday ... no sign
of him ... :-(
>From my part of the world, 15 keeps you busy for maximum 28 out of 48 hours for
this specific event.
Mediterranean humidity makes any receiver jumping!!
Good participation from everyone and relatively good propagation to North
America on Sunday afternoon, Asia much better during Sunday morning.
Highlights of the contest were working TF3DC and HK0GU double mults on the
first call!!
Now, time to get back to training for HST World Championship 2011 in Bielefeld,
Germany.
73s
Stathis, SV5DKL