[3830] CQWW CW KC0W/M SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KC0W/M SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 13:02:18 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KC0W/M
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W/M

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: North Dakota
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

The KCÃ?W mobile continues to operate well. Bands sure were crammed & with my
pesky ignition noise still present in the mobile, receive gets kinda tough at
times. Thanks to all the DX stations who took part in the
'test............Achieved my goal of 700 Q's from the mobile in the 'test.

 PLEASE listen for me in the 160 meter CW contest next weekend. I will be QRV
from atop a 3900' butte from here in North Dakota. My 160 meter antenna setup
on top the butte should prove to be fantastic!!! If all goes well I will make
this a weekly operating event from atop the butte for those who need ND on 160
meters CW.

 I'm currently in the process of constructing a World Class contesting/DXing
station here in ND which will be FREE for all to use. See my info on QRZ.com
under my callsign for the latest information regarding the stations progress.

Tom KCÃ?W