[3830] CQWW CW KC4HW SOSB(A)/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc4hw@centurytel.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KC4HW SOSB(A)/40 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 16:19:54 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:
   40:  109    26       86
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Really not much of an effort.  My YL and I visited in North Carolina since
Wednesday and for Thankgivings and did not get back home until Saturday around
5PM.  After unpacking, I got on the air for a little effort and just fooled
around trying to work as many countries as I could on 40m.

I was going to try for some more on Sunday, but that 1200 miles travelling back
and forth sort of took it toll on my ambition.  I did manage to get 86 countries
all together. Oh well, maybe next time.

Lots of activity.  40m sounded like 20m most of the time.  I heard many of the
EUs as early as 1830Z but with only 200 watts it was hard to get over all those
station between me and the East Coast and other EU stations.

Used a FT2000D and a 40-2CD at 118'.

Thanks for all the QSOs.

Jim/KC4HW