[3830] CQWW CW WA7NB SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ayrtraffic@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WA7NB SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 17:10:03 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WA7NB
Operator(s): WA7NB
Station: WA7NB

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Arizona
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   10     8        7
   40:  279    33       81
   20:  546    31       49
   15:  330    30       66
   10:   25    14       18
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Contest was a lot of fun.  14 and 21 Mhz were open to Europe earlier than I
expected.  28 Mhz had short openings to the pacific and also to western africa
along with normal trans-equatorial propagation. However, the asia openings the
west coast USA had a couple of weeks ago on our sunset were not there.  Only
some short openings to the South Pacific, and Oceania.  3.5 Mhz was a
disappointment because it was not possible to hear any europe.  7 Mhz was in
very good shape in all directions from 22Z all thru the overnight and into the
morning when the pacific and Asia were coming in.  The only Zone not worked was
zone 22.  No VU stations.  I tried 14 MHZ long path after sunset but heard
nothing coming from that area of the world. I was extremely lucky to find a
Zone 2 station 90 minutes before the end of the contest.
See you all next year!!!!