[3830] CQWW CW NG7Z SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NG7Z SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 17:30:59 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:    7     4        3
   80:   37    13       17
   40:  147    20       39
   20:  279    22       59
   15:  223    23       39
   10:   46    11       17
------------------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Wow, what a great contest! My best ever score. Didn't get started until Saturday
morning unfortunately. Had a belated Tgiving dinner Friday and got home late.
Something didn't set well with me however, and I didn't fell well on Saturday.
Slept lousy Friday night so I was sleepy most of Saturday. Had to take a couple
of naps to rejuvinate. Good to see lots a 10M activity on Sunday. I tried CQing
on 10 but not many answers so was S&P on that band. Had a great run of JA's on
15M Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning on 40M. EU on 40M later on 40M
Saturday was difficult but got the loud ones. My 40M yagi is only 50ft high and
is better for domestic contests. I have a new target for next year it seems.
Thanks for the Q's and 73 Paul NG7Z