[3830] SS SSB N4VI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cadamsins@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N4VI Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 20:30:33 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N4VI
Operator(s): N4VI
Station: N4VI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:   80
   40:   86
   20:   72
   15:   85
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Missed MB, PR and QC for the sweep.  I beleive I heard all of them.  Latest
"easy mult" to check in was WI.  Got two NT's and one NL, where were these guys
for CW?

Ended up operating more than planned as I kept making good progress for a
sweep.  As you can plainly see, I wasn't successful.  I'd say 85% or more of
the operating was S&P.  Even that went better after I figured out that my TS
870 is showing it's age and is off freq when calling.  Adjusting for that, S&P
did much better too.  As you can tell, I tried to spread my Q's out equally
between 80/40/20/15.

73's

Chris, n4vi